“If you want to succeed, you have to apply it!”
The times have indeed made things change. Starting from how you interact with others, communicate, until you are crazy about gadgets. Not only your lifestyle has changed, but your pattern of business has also changed. Do you realize that business has also changed?
Before: There are operating hours in your business.
Now: You must be available within 24 hours. You still don’t want to do it? Get ready to be left by customers
* In the past you only opened the store from 9 to 5 pm, after that it closed and did not accept customers. Now, even though the store is closed, you are obliged to serve customers via email, SMS or other business applications.
Before: All used paper and manuals.
Now: Use more digital methods in doing business.
* Are you really still using paper? Using paper often makes data easily lost because it is tucked. So, this change has a positive impact, as long as you can use it well!
Before: Just staying in the shop, home, or office because there is no internet
Now: You can choose, want to travel anywhere or do business via the internet
* Business is becoming global, not limited to cities. The development of e-commerce is also developing rapidly. LinkHelpers Phoenix SEO Company can help you to improve the quality of your business in terms of SEO. Don’t hesitate to ask them questions about SEO!
Before: Staff were few and all worked on several things at once because all the manuals.
Now: Strangely, even though digital, the number of employees is increasing and all are required to focus on their respective jobs. There is no term cross section in work.
* Cross section means that employees can take part in all work. For example, the marketing department suddenly took part in working on finance and vice versa. Now, business becomes more focused and all have their parts, so that the results obtained are more leverage.
Before: Want to talk using your style, it won’t be a problem.
Now: You have to be able to adapt to everyone, because they have different backgrounds.
* Working with strangers means you must understand how their culture is. For example, if you talk to Japanese people, you must bow before speaking, as a sign of respect.
Before: Your scope of work was minimal.
Now: Must work with people who are outside the city, even though abroad.
* Not only the owner of the business, but employees will also be involved in business relations with foreign countries, so you have to get ready to face the person.
Before: You rarely heard the employee’s words.
Now: You must listen to their suggestions, comments, and even complaints. They are your valuable assets.
* Employees can easily choose the company they want. You must make the workplace “home” where they can feel comfortable … Read More...